Starting a business can seem risky, costly, and time consuming, right?
Many of my clients, students, and friends tell me that they would love to operate their own business except they say things like:
- I can’t afford it right now.
- What if I fail? Where will that leave me?
- My spouse is not 100% behind the idea.
- What if my boss finds out that I am opening a business on the side?
- I can’t take that kind of risk, right now.
- I’m not old enough, smart enough, or experienced enough?
Does this sound a little like you? Than you are not alone.
Consider the following tips below to help overcome these discouraging thoughts.